CSC ADULT BOWLING RULES & REGULATIONS
- Each individual adult (18+ eligible) participant must print & sign his/her name on the team waiver/roster form to be eligible for participation in CitiesSportsConnection leagues & events. This form is available at all league games. Team captains are responsible for having all team members sign this waiver/roster form. Please be aware that there are inherent risks to participating in any athletic activity. CSC does not provide insurance for the participants of our leagues. Each player as a result of participation in the leagues assumes all liability and risk of injury. It is strongly recommended that each player obtain medical and liability insurance prior to participating in any athletic or league activity.
- All team rosters are deemed final at the end of regular season play. Players must participate in three or more matches during the regular season to be CONFIRMED on the team roster. Only CONFIRMED team roster players are eligible to play during the post-season.
- As a rule, each participant is allowed to be on one team roster per league/level/night. We are happy to allow people to play on more than one team/night if facility space allows and if you inform CSC prior to the start of the league season. Any player not confirmed on a team roster is not eligible to play on that team during the post-season. Any player who is confirmed on multiple rosters during the regular season MUST choose only one team to play on following the initial round of post-season play.
- Substitutes that have played with your team during the season are not allowed to participate in the playoffs in any of our CSC leagues (it's a basic fairness issue for all of the other teams in your league). The Honor Code is always in effect here as well. For any exceptions, please contact CSC Sports.
- Teams: All CSC bowling teams consist of four or six bowlers on the lane at any one time (minimum one woman or one man). CSC operates our bowling leagues under a handicap mixed league standard league format.
- League Matches: All games will be coordinated/officiated by bowling alley staff in conjunction with Cities Sports Connection rules & regulations. If you have any questions during league play, please refer to the bowling center staff for further information.
- Start of play: Your match begins at or before your scheduled start time each league night. All bowlers must be on your lane & prepared to begin bowling at or before the league start time.
- Length of play: Each league match consists of: (4's Division: either TWO or THREE games per team of four (4) bowlers) per night (depending on league offered) or (6's Division: two games per team of six (6) bowlers). BONUS: Teams are allowed to change bowlers (from your team roster) from game to game on any given league night... NICE! The more, the merrier... we are trying to give you the opportunity to have as many of your team members a chance to bowl each league night as possible... enjoy!
- Team Handicap: Team Handicap shall be the sum of the bowlers' individual handicaps. The handicap shall be 80 percent of the difference between the bowler's average and 200. The handicap shall not be limited. For bowlers without a book average, the first night's average shall be used for the first three games bowled.
- Scoring: League scoring will be done on the following basis: For 2/games/night leagues: Three (3) points are awarded to the winner of each team game and One (1) point is awarded for the winner of the team series (total pinfall with handicap). For 3/games/night leagues: Two (2) points are awarded to the winner of each team game and One (1) point is awarded for the winner of the team series (total pinfall with handicap)
- League Champions: The league champion will be determined by the match results throughout the league season. The team with the most points at the end of the league season will be awarded the league championship.
- Injuries: Please report all injuries to the on-site Supervisor. Basic first-aid supplies are available.
- Behavior: The bowling alley staff have the right to warn or eject any player for inappropriate or excessive behavior at any time. Keep it clean & fair out there!! This is all about having a good time bowling with old & new friends, have fun!
- Thank You! Thanks again for participating with Cities Sports Connection this season! We appreciate you and your interest in CSC & sincerely hope you & your team have a fantastic experience bowling with us this league season...Enjoy!